ANSYS Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Intern On January 2019
Company Name: ANSYS
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Intern (Temporary Intern)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Progressing toward BE/BTech degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Python, C or C+.
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and debugging.
- Basic understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level.
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others.
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time.
Knowledge in the following areas are a plus:
- Commercial software development, including build and test automation.
- Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing.
- Parasitic extraction for advanced semiconductor nodes.
- Transistor-level simulation or analysis.
- Gate level or RTL power analysis and/or optimization.
- IC physical design.
- The intern will join SeaScape Research and Development team that creates state of the art software for semiconductor analysis.
- ANSYS RedHawk-SC is the first ANSYS product based on the new SeaScape Elastic Compute Architecture for Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
- Designed to handle extremely large data sets and computations across distributed machines, ANSYS RedHawk-SC allows designers of advanced system-on- chip designs (SoCs) to assess more electromigration (EM) and voltage drop (IR) scenarios per day and develop a high-level of confidence of their design sign-off.
- Learn the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.