ANR Software Hiring Freshers in Noida As Java Developer On April 2018
Company Name: ANR Software Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Java Developer
No.of Openings: 30
Salary: Rs. 2,25,000 – 4,25,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Java Certification is Mandatory.
- Development of J2EE applications using any of the database systems like Oracle or SQL Server.
- Sound Knowledge of Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Strong coding experience in Core Java and J2EE.
- Excellent Development skills on,either Weblogic or websphere Application Server.
- Technical leadership to the team.
- Knowledge about Web Objects will be an added advantage.
- Resolve customer problems by applying troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Willing to work in UK Shift Timings( 4.00 PM onwards)
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
About ANR Software Pvt Ltd:
ANR Software Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2004 with an aim to provide a quality back office software solution to the restaurants worldwide.We provide ASP (Application Solution Provider) Solution to 5 – 1000 stores’ chains for Restaurant Management on the Web. Primarily responsible for future technology direction and overall architectural issues across all product lines, ANR has consistently innovated web-based food service solutions.Our solutions allow organizations to extend operational best practices, control costs, and increase profits. We do this by combining our industry leading technology and web-architecture platform with our extensive knowledge of the restaurant industry.
Our competencies surround experienced project management, deep technology expertise, and an extensive knowledge of the food-service industry. We bring all these skills together to rapidly and reliably deliver the solutions and the value required to create a competitive advantage for our clients. We are focused on assisting clients in establishing unity and direction among their business, information technology, and operational requirements. The objective is to define a “jump-smart” approach that establishes a clear vision and plots a course of action, which achieves business value and progress for the business. Our solutions are designed to address the real questions that leading restaurant companies face. Our goal is to clearly set client’s expectations, outline stakeholder’s responsibilities, set proper timelines, control cost, and strive for uncompromised customer satisfaction. Our teams of professionals stand ready to exceed their expectations. Company Website: www.anrsoftware.com.