Ameex Technologies Recruitment Freshers 2018, 2019 in Chennai As Associate Software Engineer On 20th September 2019
Ameex Technologies Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 in Chennai For Associate Software Engineer Position On 20th September 2019. BE, BTech, MCA, MSc Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding Ameex Technologies Freshers Recruitment is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Ameex Technologies
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Off Campus Drive
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,20,000/- per annum (20% variable pay)
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I), MCA, MSc (Computers)
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG (No standing arrears).
- As an Associate Software Engineer at Ameex Technologies Pvt, you will be responsible for building innovative user experience design, assuring top notch quality of a product and at the same time developing software applications.
- In this role you will work closely with user experience, quality assurance and development teams.
- This journey will train and mature you into a full stack developer.
- Work on the coolest tech in town and build an awesome experience people love.
- Be part of creative design, mobile, web, backend and devops teams en route full stack development.
- Create a leading-edge design and build an innovative application for consumers by incorporating software development best practices.
- Deliver a high-quality product throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- We expect you to be ambitious and goal oriented.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Good at communication.
- Excellent work ethics.
- Logical thinking.
Day 1 (20th September 2019):
- Round 1: Online Technical and Aptitude Test
- Round 2: Technical Interview 1
Day 2 (21st September 2019):
- Round 3: Session with written programming
- Round 4: Technical interview 2
- Round 5: Final Interview
- Selected candidates should be employed with Ameex for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining.
- Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by Ameex in the past 6 months.
Interview Date: 20th, 21st September 2019
Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd,
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workenstein Building),
Plot 143 M.G.R, Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai – 600 096
Landmark: Near Apollo Hospital, Perungudi.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: www.ameexusa.com.