AMD Recruitment Freshers in Hyderabad As Co-Op Engineer On November 2019
AMD Freshers Recruitment 2019 in Hyderabad For Co-Op Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding AMD Co-Op Engineer Recruitment is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Associate||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Support Associate||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||System Analyst Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: AMD
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Co-Op Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
Year of Passing: 2020 Passouts
- Pursuing BTech/MTech/BE/ME in Computer Science/Electronics/IT OR Equivalent.
- Excellent skills and hands-on with programming, functional failure debugging, compilation & linking failure debugging.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of C/C++, Ruby, Perl, shell scripting.
- Strong in Makefile based build environment.
- Quick learner for programming languages.
- Quick learner for existing systems and framework.
- Basic knowledge of electronics and hardware description/verification languages like Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog, UPF.
- Exposure to EDA Tools: VCS, VCS-NLP, VC-LP, Mentor 0in CDC, SpyGlass-CDC, Formality, Synopsys coretools.
More IT Jobs: Check Here
More Hyderabad Jobs: Check Here
Founded in 1969 as a Silicon Valley start-up, the AMD journey began with dozens of employees focused on leading-edge semiconductor products. From those modest beginnings, AMD has grown into a global company of 10,000 people, achieving many important industry firsts along the way.
AMD today develops high-performance computing and visualization products to solve some of the world’s toughest and most interesting challenges.
There has never been a better time to be in the semiconductor industry, and we are ready to tackle the next 50 years with high-performance computing and graphics solutions that transform all of our lives.
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team. Company Website: www.amd.com.