AMD Freshers Recruitment | Intern | Bangalore
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: AMD
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
Year of Passing: 2020 batch
- Final year BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Electrical/Computer Engineering) with GPA of atleast 3.0/4.0.
- As a member of the Server SoC DFT Team, the successful candidate will play a key role in the DFT design verification of AMD’s next generation Server SoCs.
- This position will involve developing and executing Verification testplans, testbench, etc to ensure design correctness.
- It will also involve working with the post-silicon team on the initial wafers for Sort testing and debug.
- Developing Testplans based on the Architecture/Design Spec.
- Developing required Testbench, Testbench components like Agents, Monitor, Scoreboards, Checkers and Tests.
- Executing and debugging tests at both IP level and the SoC level.
- Improve automation/testing capabilities.
- Strong Digital Design and Computer Architecture knowledge.
- Strong background in Verilog, SystemVerilog (SV), SVA, UVM verification methodologies and C++.
- Python and/or Perl programming will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS as well as Windows.
- Good teamwork and communication skills, strong analytical/problem solving abilities, and able to work independently are desired qualities.