Amazon Walkin in Hyderabad As Business Operation Specialist (0-4 years) On 27th to 29th February 2020
Amazon Freshers and Experienced Walkin Drive in Hyderabad As Business Operation Specialist On 27th, 28th, 29th February 2020. Any Graduates, Post Graduates are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Amazon Hyderabad Walkin Drive 2020 is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 4 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: MBO (Business Operation Specialist)
No.of Openings: 50
Salary: Rs. 3,40,000 – 4,10,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Graduation and above.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Immediate Joiners only.
- Amazon is hiring for MBO.
- Team: MBO.
Level: Level 3.
- Shift & Week offs: Rotational.
- Notice Period: Immediate only.
- Amazon.com is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Marketplace Business Operations team as a Business Operations Specialist.
- This position offers an exciting introduction to the Amazon Marketplace and provides a training ground for success.
- You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals.
- You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance.
- You will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
- Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
- The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amount of data and report generation & management.
- The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders.
- The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-48 months of work experience.
- Good communication skills – Transportation Specialist will be facilitating flow of information between external parties
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- 2019 passouts are eligible (with zero active backlogs and no exams/viva/projects pending).
- 2019 graduation pass outs need to carry Provisional Certificate/CMM for review.
- Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
- Please carry (soft copy/photo copy) of your prior experience in form of relieving letter or experience certificate if applicable.
How To Apply:
Walkin Date: 27th, 28th, 29th February 2020
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd,
Bldg no. 12-C, 2nd Floor, Mindspace
Raheja IT Park, Madhapur
Ranga Reddy District,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: J M Bethaveen Pradeep
Company Website: http://careers.amazon.in.