Amazon Walkin Freshers in Hyderabad For Virtual Technical Support On 12th to 13th April 2018
Amazon freshers walkin drive in Hyderabad for Virtual Technical Support Position 12th, 13th April 2018. Any Under Graduate, Graduate, Post Graduate Freshers are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Amazon Walkin Drive is given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 5 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Virtual Technical Support (VTS) – Work From Home
Job Type: Contract and Permanent Roles
Salary: Rs. 2,00,000 – 2,40,000/- per annum
- Minimum qualification: 10+2.
- Any graduate / PG.
- Virtual Technical Support (VTS) – It is a Work from Home model for India D2 VTS which deals with Devices and Digital content.
- VTS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Good typing skills.
- Well versed with different features of smart devices and application.
- Knowledge about Amazon Devices and Digital content.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
Customer Focus Skills:
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Excellent Technical Support skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- Updated Resume.
- One Original Govt Photo ID Proof.
- Passport size photograph
Walkin Date: 12th, 13th April 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Raheja Mind Space, Building No:9, 10th Floor,
Opposite Westin Hotel, Phase 2,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: Reuben Thomas (HR), 91-40-40005111
Company Website: http://careers.amazon.in.