Amazon Walkin Freshers in Hyderabad As Transaction Risk Investigator On 6th to 11th February 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 5 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Position: Transaction Risk Investigator
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the standard work day (as required)
- Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad.
- Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace.
- All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Transport, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, Sodexo meal vouchers, Performance Incentives (if applicable).
- Updated Resume.
- Passport size photograph.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
Walkin Date: 6th to 11th February 2017
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd,
Building No: 12c, 2nd floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: www.careers.amazon.in