Amazon Walkin Freshers in Hyderabad As Support Analyst On 24th March 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: CSP Support Analyst (Voice)
Salary: Rs. 50,000 – 3,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation (UG)
- Amazon is hiring for CSP support Analyst Role for Hyderabad Location.
- This is a Contract Role for a period of 6 Months.
- Through Create Space services, one can sell books, CDs, and DVDs for a fraction of the cost of traditional manufacturing, while maintaining more control over their materials.
- We make it simple to distribute publishers books, music, and video through Internet retail outlets, their own website, other bookstores, retailers, libraries, and academic institutions.
- The Create Space Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for publishers & vendors using the Create Space services and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to such that the system works smoothly.
- Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
- This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that will change the way people read.
- Candidates must have completed graduation, 2017 pass outs must have the provisional certificate or consolidated mark sheet.
- Freshers or candidates with 0-3 years of work are eligible.
- Willingness to work in Complete Night Shift.
- Candidates must be willing to join immediately.
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to interact with an external party like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and HTML is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or six sigma type of projects is preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate.
- Detail oriented and process focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with operations manager in documenting process flows.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- System based Voice Assessment.
- Face to Face Interviews.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
- Kindly acknowledge this mail and confirm your participation at the earliest.
- Candidates who have attended interview for the same role or KDP Support Analyst Role in the last 6 months are not eligible to reapply.
- Please write back to me if you require further clarifications on this regard.
- Please ask for Ruban upon Reaching the Venue, Candidates without interview invite will not be allowed to be part of the interview process, Please carry a valid ID Proof.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
Walkin Date: 24th March 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd,
Bldg no. 12-C, 1st to 6th Floor,
Mindspace Raheja IT Park,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: Ruban Raj (HR)
Company Website: http://careers.amazon.in.