Amazon Walkin Freshers in Hyderabad As Remote Count Associate On 10th to 12th April 2018
Amazon freshers walkin drive in Hyderabad for Remote Count Associate Position On 10th, 11th, 12th April 2018. Graduate Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Amazon Walkin Drive is given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Remote Count Associate (Non Technical)
Qualification: Any Graduation and above
Year of Passing: 2017, 2018 Passouts
- Bachelors degree with excellent academic record required.
- 0-12 months of work experience.
- Ability to handle and interpret sets of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Candidates should be flexible to work in rotational shifts and rotational week offs.
- Medium Excel skills (formulae, vlookup, pivot tables).
- Degree in Logistic/transportation or any numerical oriented topic.
- Former experience in logistics/transportation industry or customer oriented role is a plus.
- NOC (Network Operation Center) is the central command and control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon Supply Chain network.
- It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon fulfillment centers (FC) and from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs.
- In case of any exceptions, NOC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the proceedings.
- Along with this NOC keeps on looking for process improvement space in FC operations.
- VBI team is one such initiative which remotely evaluates the accuracy in bins in North America fulfillment Centers.
- Inside an Amazon robotic facility, a camera takes picture of bins and calculates the number of items in that bin.
- If there is any exception or mismatch of the number of items in the bin, the picture get assigned to VBI associate to review.
- VBI associate review the picture and marks if there is any mismatch.
- This is an operational role and will be in shifts.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/teams according to processes and standard.
- Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis allowing to drive business results.
- Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24×7 operating environment.
- Candidates who have applied with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- 2017 and 2018 Pass Outs please carry Consolidated Mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Aadhar Card handy.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
Walkin Date: 10th to 12th April 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Amazon Development Center,
2nd Floor, Recruitment Area
Building No. 12C, 2nd Floor Raheja Mindspace,
Inorbit Mall Road, Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: J M Bethaveen Pradeep
Company Website: http://careers.amazon.in.