Amazon Walkin Freshers in Chennai As Software Testing Engineer On 20th November 2019
Amazon Freshers Walkin Drive in Chennai For Software Testing Engineer Position On 20th November 2019. BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc Freshers are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Amazon Walkin Drive is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Testing Engineer (Software Device Testing)
Salary: Rs. 2,25,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc
- Amazon is hiring Device Associate / Associate-Quality Services for Chennai location, this is a Full Time Role related to Software device testing.
- Please find the below Job Description for the same and criteria to apply for this role.
- You may appear for the interview if you find yourself matching the below criteria.
- Freshers / Candidates with less than one year of experience into Testing.
- Candidate pursuing Graduation or awaiting results will not be eligible to apply
- Candidates who have appeared for the same role in the last 6 months will not be eligible to reapply.
- Immediate Joiners preferred.
- As associates, Quality Services primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies.
- He/she is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs.
- 2 copies of Resume (Mandatory).
- Pan Card (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
- Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
- 2019 Passouts Please carry all semester mark sheets along with the internet copy of your final semester results (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
Walkin Date: 20th November 2019
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd,
5th Floor, A Block , Global Infocity,
MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady
Chennai – 600096
Landmark: Next to RMZ Millennia and Behind Apollo Hospital.
Contact Person: Blessy
Company Website: www.careers.amazon.in