Amazon Walkin Freshers in Bangalore As Tech Ops Associate On 27th February 2020
Amazon Freshers Walkin in Bangalore As Tech Ops Associate On 27th February 2020. BE, BTech, MTech Freshers are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Amazon Bangalore Freshers Walkin Drive is given below.
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Tech Ops Associate
Salary: Rs. 3,75,000 – 4,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior.
- She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from good school.
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about web (HTML, XML).
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability.
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of VBA script.
- HR Round.
- PIR (Online Assessment).
- Technical Written Test.
- Operations Round 1.
- Operations round 2.
- 3 Copies of Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
- Pancard and Passport size photograph are mandatory to attend interview
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
How To Apply:
Walkin Date: 27th February 2020
Walkin Time: 10.o0 AM to 12.00 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd,
Taurus 1 Building, 3rd Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Bengaluru – 560037.
Contact Person: Navin Sharma
Company Website: www.careers.amazon.in