Amazon Walkin Freshers in Bangalore As Process Associate On 21st July 2018
Amazon freshers walkin drive in Bangalore for Process Associate Position On 21st July 2018. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Amazon Walkin is given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Process Associate (Voice)
Qualification: Any Graduation (UG)
Year of Passing: 2017, 2018 Passouts
- In this role, you will be responsible to monitor and ensure the accuracy of the pricing analytics & operations team through audits and process improvement activities.
- The job involves auditing operations teams and system outputs, suggesting and implementing process/system improvements, and identifying emerging process performance trends.
- You will be responsible to audit, track and maintain the quality metrics of assigned processes.
- The individual will interact with the business, automation and technology teams to help drive operational and system improvements.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seeks to understand Amazons core values and translates those into everyday practices.
- Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes.
- Is an SME on specific business quality processes.
- Training/update/coaching on mapping operations in the capacity of an SME.
- Ticket management (meeting SLAs and responding/resolving tickets).
- Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified.
- Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes.
- Carries out tactical issue based communications with internal.
- Creates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a need basis.
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check.
- Proficiency in computer applications and a flair for browsing the internet.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day.
- Any UG Degree preferred with 0-1 year of work experience.
- Proficient in Internet navigation and keyboard typing skills.
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS office tools.
- Has statistical knowledge on averages, trend, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Has the ability to deliver results by influencing team members.
- Ability to work independently and think out of the box.
- Should be able to dive deep and identify the root cause of the issues and get them fixed by coordinating with different teams like operations and IT.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
Walkin Date: 21st July 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Taurus building I, 3rd Floor,
2870, Opp. Soul Space Arena, Doddanekundi Main Road,
Chinappa Layout, Mahadevapura,
Bengaluru – 560037.
Contact Person: Mr. Gokulnath R (HR)
Company Website: http://careers.amazon.in