Amazon Recruitment | Tech Ops Associate (0-2 years) | BE, BTech, MTech | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Cyient||Telangana||Trainee Apprentice||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Siemens||Across India||Software Engineer/Tester||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Bangalore||Process Executive||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Position: Tech Ops Associate
Salary: Rs. 3,50,000 – 4,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech
- Engineering from good school.
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about web (HTML, XML).
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability.
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of VBA script.
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior.
- She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize and schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- HR Round.
- PIR (Online Assessment).
- Technical Written Test.
- Operations Round 1.
- Operations round 2.
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
- If your profile is shortlisted you will get an email for your further rounds of interview
- All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and make sure you have a laptop or desk top with camera and a good internet connection for taking up assessments.
How To Apply: