Amazon Recruitment | SDE Intern | Bangalore
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: SDE Intern (Software Development Engineer Intern)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Do you want to work on cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your contributions?
- Amazon is growing, and so is our team, looking for SDE who moves fast, is capable of cracking and solving complex problems, and has a strong will to get things done.
- SDEs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
- As SDE you are expected to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
- Amazon Home Services team in Hyderabad, India is developing a services platform which will make it possible to sell services with the same degree of convenience and flexibility we sell products.
- We are looking to hire smart and highly motivated Engineers who will work towards launching this next wave of disruptive services platform for Amazon.
- As a member of this team your mission will be to design, develop, deploy, document and support scalable and distributed real time systems.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Strong in data structures and problem solving.
- Good experience in Java, C++, or C# (expert in at least one).
- UNIX or Linux experience.
- Great understanding of database theory and experience in at least one relational of non-relational DBMS.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with service oriented architecture and web based solutions.