Amazon Recruitment | Digital and Device Alexa Support Associate | Hyderabad
Amazon Recruitment in Hyderabad For Digital and Device Alexa Support Associate Position. 10+2, Any Graduate, Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Digital and Device Technical Support (Digital & Device Alexa Support Associate)
Qualification: 10+2, Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- An Amazon Digital & Device Alexa Support Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with variety of Device Platforms (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Gaming consoles, Streaming devices) and Digital Services (Videos, Music, Apps, Video Games, streaming content, Cloud Storage) and associated technical terminologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi technologies (Devices / Connectivity / Types).
- Working knowledge of all kinds of mobile and computer OS (Mac / iOS / Windows).
- Basic awareness about Amazon’s Devices and Digital Services (Subscriptions).
- Awareness of latest trends and developments in the technology industry.
- Technically inclined with a drive to challenge existing processes and innovate.
- Ability to translate complex technical information / instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless trouble shooting.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.