Amazon Recruitment | Device Associate (0-2 years) | Chennai
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Device Associate
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 2 years
Qualification: BE/BTech (IT, ECE, Electrical Electronic Engineering), MCA, BSc, MSc
- A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. Associate will be responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- A graduate in any field of study.
- Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience.
- Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs.