Amazon Recruitment | Device Associate (0-2 years) | Chennai
Amazon Freshers and Experience Recruitment in Chennai For Device Associate (Test Engineer) Position. BE, BTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Chennai Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Assoctae Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Thoughtworks||Across India||Application Developer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Device Associate (Test Engineer Role)
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 2 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
- A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. Associate will be responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience.
- A graduate in any field of study.
- Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs.