Amazon Recruitment | Centralized Time Keeping (Associate) | Hyderabad
Amazon Recruitment in Hyderabad For Centralized Time Keeping (Associate) Position. Graduates, Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Across India||Software Engineering Intern (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Associate Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Centralized Time Keeping – CTK (Associate)
Salary: Rs. 2,67,200/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
About Amazon Centralized Timekeeping:
- The vision of the Centralized Timekeeping team is to utilize top talent to streamline time and attendance data entry, reduce payroll defects and provide consistently high service levels.
- Today, CTK supports and manages time and attendance matters for thousands of Amazon Associates.
- Requests for edits are submitted via trouble ticketing from operators and HR across the network.
- The Centralized team manages the ticket queue by executing on the requests on a FIFO basis but will prioritize any payroll impacting ticket if there is a risk of a payroll defect.
- The efforts of this team support the business by ensuring associates time and attendance matters are handled with speed, precision and with customer obsession always in mind.
- Join Amazons HR team and help make a difference for all Amazonians.
- We are recruiting for a Time and Attendance Operational Admin.
- This position specializes in the time and attendance management via chat/phone.
- The Timekeeper role is a centralized function that will manage time and attendance matters for buildings across the network.
- This role requires fast, accurate, and reliable data entry.
- You will provide resolution to the queries raised by amazon Employees via phone calls or chats and address their time related queries.
- Your primary focus will be resolution of incoming call/chats. Be the voice of CTK, as the first point of contact for Employees, Managers and the HR community.
- You may participate in continuous improvement process projects.
- A keen understanding of Amazons attendance policies, employee groups, and applicable state and federal laws will be necessary.
- You will report directly to the Time and Attendance Manager or Time and Attendance POC.
- Excellent written/spoken English skills with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Receive and log all queries received through phone and chat in Panorama / Trouble Ticketing / SIM tool in English.
- Responding to inquiries regarding policies related to attendance, payroll corrections, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex decisions with little to no guidance Adhere to defined processes and ensure delivery in accordance with set Quality & SLA standards.
- Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills with a keen focus on policies, quality and customer experience.
- Ensure that service levels are achieved at all times for HR service processes.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically and commit to change and process improvement (applying KAIZEN & LEAN methodologies).
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Effective prioritization of work time to ensure productivity, fulfill department standards for time spent and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing urgency.
- Strong ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Passionate commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed