Amazon Recruitment | Automation Analyst (0-2 years) | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Automation Analyst
NO.of Openings: 50
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Salary: 3,00,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA, MSc
- In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail.
- Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.
- He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process.
- This role would report into the Operations Manager.
- Any BE\BTech\MCA\MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Ability to Organize and execute.
- Experience in technical support background.
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology.
- Understands Scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex.
- XML & SQL are preferred skills.
- Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability.
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives.
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps.
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.