Amazon Pay Hiring Software Development Engineer (0-3 years) in Bangalore
Amazon Pay India Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Development Engineer Position. BE, BTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Pay Bangalore Software Development Engineer Job is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon Pay India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Amazon India Emerging Payments team is looking for software developers who are passionate to design and build the next generation Payments product from the ground up.
- Once built this highly reliable and scalable product will provide a new payment gateway to hundreds of millions of Amazon India customers.
- The team will require learning and using latest AWS technologies including: AWS Dacia, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Server side encryption on DynamoDB using client managed keys, API Gateways, AWS VPC, AWS NLB, Cloud trail, Elastic search, etc.
- Additionally the team also provide opportunities to learn and work on Machine learning, interacting and influencing Amazon third party partners like Banks (SBI, HDFC, etc.), and NBFCs like CapitalFloat, Bajaj Finance, etc.
- The platform will be designed to support other emerging economies having similar requirements and the role provides a huge opportunity for the developers to build a strong portfolio of patents for Amazon.
- Developers in the team need to have a strong understanding of computer fundamentals and preferably experience in building large scale distributed systems.
- Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, would also be helpful.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 0 to 3 years of relevant software development experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structure.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl.
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with machine learning and/or statistical analysis a plus.
- Web services and web application/services development experience.
- Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.