Amazon Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Support Engineer Intern On January 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Support Engineer Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Candidates must be in their pre-final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, SQL, Operating Systems and Databases.
- Be able to debug code in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment as well as .NET environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of databases and being able to write high quality code in an object oriented language would be an added advantage.
- Support Engineering Interns will be responsible for support, administration and maintenance of Application infrastructure to support large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools for FinOps-Tech.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.