Amazon Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Tech Ops Associate On June 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Tech Ops Associate
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Engineering from good school.
- Trouble Shooting ability.
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about web (HTML, XML).
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior.
- She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize and schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.