Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2019 in Hyderabad, Bangalore As Cloud Support Associate On October 2019
Amazon Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 in Hyderabad, Bangalore For Cloud Support Associate Position. BE, BTech, MTech, MCA Freshers 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Cloud Support Associate Recruitment is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Cloud Support Associate
Qualification: BE/BTech/MTech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE), MCA
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services.
- Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- An aggregate of 65% in Graduation, Post Graduation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience.
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP).
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database.
- Exposure to Cloud computing.
- You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world.
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services.