Allscripts Hiring Freshers in Pune As Associate Software Engineer On March 2018
Company Name: Allscripts
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study.
- 0-2 years experience.
- The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Quality and adherence to Standards.
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager.
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.