Akamai Technologies Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As QA Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: QA Engineer
Salary: Rs. 5,00,000 – 7,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech (CSE, IT), MS
Year of Passing: 2017 Passouts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 75% throughout with no gaps.
- Minimum 0-1 years experience in Server side QA/Test Engineering.
- Minimum 0-1 years experience developing Perl scripts, shell scripts and test automation.
- Good understanding of contemporary QA/test principles, methodologies, and techniques in regards to black/white box testing and test automation needed.
- Good knowledge and working experience of UNIX/Linux and Windows Operating System
- Strong working knowledge of HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP required
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-learning, self motivating and flexibility are some of the attributes needed for this position
- Masters in Science (MS) / Bachelors in Engineering (CSE/IT).
- Familiarity with Media Content Delivery such as Quick Time Server, Windows.
- Media Streaming Server, Flash Media Server and Silverlight is strongly desired.
- Familiarity with streaming codecs and containers is strongly desired.
- Experience in content creation using custom/stock encoders is a plus.
- Domain knowledge in the area of Web server (Apache/IIS), Proxy server and caching technology strongly desired.
- As a QA Engineer located out of our Bangalore, you will be working with teams responsible for the system-wide validation and verification of our Media Content Delivery Service offerings which provide enterprises a robust and scalable e-business infrastructure to cost-effectively serve their global customer base.
- The job of QA Engineer includes developing system level test plans, creating and enhancing automated system tests written in Perl, executing automated and manual tests to ensure release quality, analyzing problems and getting to the root cause, and assisting other QA Engineers on a release-by-release basis in testing new features and functionality.
- Perform manual and automated functional tests as well as large-scale system tests.
- Develop automated tests to replicate real-world scenarios that plug into a regression test harness.
- Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents.
- Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time.
- Work closely with developers and QA Engineers to design test criteria, test strategy, develop test plans and automation.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.