ADP Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Associate Application Developer On April 2017
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Application Developer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Thorough academic knowledge of RDBMS and any programming language is essential.
- Hands on / working experience in SQL or any programming language would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
- Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays.
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
- Tasks can vary from customizing the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
- Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM).
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.