ACI Worldwide Hiring Computer Science Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer On May 2016
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech (Computer Science)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of C++ and .NET.
- Specific knowledge of software development technology and methodology.
- Participates in planning, designing, developing and testing software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Standard Office Equipment.
- Majority time spent on PC (Phys. Req)
- Occasional travel required, may be domestic or international.
- Java developer for developing commercial web based banking software.
- Design, develop, test and deliver high quality software/solutions with limited direction from the project lead and/or manager.
- Provide direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manager
- Takes responsibility for the final outcome/results of the deliverable.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews/inspections.
- Builds productive customer relationships by taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Research and resolve customer reported problems.
- Provide information to keep management informed on the progress and issues relating to all assigned projects
- Provide technical assistance to others.
- Collaborate with the UXD (User Experience Design) group for UI-related projects.
- Applies new approaches as a direct result of one’s own initiative that results in a better solution, increased quality and/or greater efficiency.
- Create and review unit, component integration, system and performance test plans and scripts, execute tests, analyze the results and provide Drop Acceptance Test Report.
- Create and review product/project deliverables according to the defined PDM (Product Development Methodology) i.e., high-level estimates, low-level estimates, impact assessments, external & internal specifications, manuals, education material, etc.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Participates in the design, development, testing and delivery of high quality software/solutions.
- Creates and reviews unit, integration, system, and/or QA Test Plans/Scripts, executes test, and analyzes results.
- Participates in the researches and resolution of customer reported problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- JIRA, SVN, Eclipse
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.