Accenture Recruitment | System and Application Services Associate | 2020, 2021 Batch | Across India
Accenture Recruitment Across India For System and Application Services Associate Position. BSc, BCA, BCom, BA, BBA, BMS, B.Voc, MSc, MCom, MA, MCM, MFA Graduates of 2020, 2021 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Accenture Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Deloitte||Across India||Analyst (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trainee (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Accenture
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: System and Application Services Associate
Qualification: BSc, BCA, BCom, BA, BBA, BMS, B.Voc, MSc, MCom, MA, MCM, MFA
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Passouts
- Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works.
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS and Other 2020 & 2021 graduates with full time education only (Part time and distance educations are not considered).
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts.
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company.
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India.
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients.
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges.
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments.
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery.
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities.
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues.
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements.
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder.
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them.
Test Automation Engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing.
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out.
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team.