Accenture Recruitment Freshers 2018, 2019 in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, NCR As Application Development Associate On 19th October 2019
Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, NCR For Application Development Associate Position On 19th October 2019. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Accenture Freshers Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Accenture
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, NCR
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Application Development Associate
Qualification: BE/BTech (All Branches), MCA
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture.
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree).
- Candidates from Accenture’s aligned in-campus hiring colleges during 2018 and 2019 will not be eligible for current hiring drive. Any such candidate processed can be withheld from the process and even from onboarding due to misrepresentation and participating in our process.
- Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
Last Date To Apply: 16th October 2019.
Drive Date: 19th October 2019.
How To Apply: