Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2019 As Trainee Across India On June 2019
Wipro Recruitment Drive 2019 For Freshers Across India For Trainee Position On June 2019. Graduate Freshers 2019 are eligible for this drive. More details regarding this Freshers Recruitment Drive is given below.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata…etc)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: BSc (CS, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics, Physics), BCA
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP):
- Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers students a chance to build a remarkable career in the IT industry, while pursuing their higher education in MTech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard – Minimum 50%.
- 12th Standard – Minimum 50%.
- Graduation – Minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines.
- Maximum three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- No Active Backlogs/Arrears.
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation.
Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are Maths related subjects and will be considered.
- First Year: Rs. 15,712.
- Second Year: Rs. 17,810.
- Third Year: Rs. 19,910.
- Fourth Year: Rs. 23,000.
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months