Vembu Technologies Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Product Analyst On September 2017
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Product Analyst
Qualification: BE, BTech, MBA
Year of Passing: 2016, 2017 Passouts
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical and exceptional problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, stick to timelines and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Closely work with the Marketing, Sales, Support and Engineering teams.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies, cloud computing, business continuity and storage concepts.
- Product analyst is responsible to carry out thorough market research and competitors research.
- Preparing detailed requirement specification for the product development team, based on their research by analyzing the competition and discussions with product experts and customers.
- Work with Product Managers and other stakeholders in promoting products to improve sales and revenue.
- Work with sales and sales engineering teams to help them on sales scripts, product demo.
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that delivered product is properly tested and meets the customer requirements by executing the per-release product testing.
- Assist the leads in the deployment of new products.
- Ability to write technical articles, user guides, product datasheets, presentations, training materials and etc
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Product Analyst.