UnitedHealth Group Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Claims Associate On December 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Claims Associate
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Graduation is must.
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA/Bpharm/Mpharm are not eligible to apply.
- Should be comfortable working in night shifts (5.45 PM to 3.15 AM and 8.30 PM to 6.00 AM).
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product.
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive.
Critical Skills Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Result-oriented and goal-driven.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism with being coached and growing as a professional.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Analytical ability: Research skills combined with effective decision-making and superior interpersonal skills.
UnitedHealth Group currently looking for dedicated professionals to fulfill the following job responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
- Process claims that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
- Ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include: Deductible, Coinsurance, Co-pay, Out-of-pocket, State variations.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.