Synopsys Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Hardware Verification Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Hardware Verification Engineer – Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required as a minimum.
- Requires a 0+ years of related experience.
- Good Digital Design Knowledge is must.
- Microprocessor architecture knowledge is a big plus.
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills desired.
Experience in following areas is preferred :
- HDL and Verification languages: SystemVerilog, Verilog.
- Programming skills: C, C++, assembly, Perl, makefile generation.
- Tools: RTL Simulators, eg VCS.
- The candidate will be a key member of the Synopsys DesignWare ARC Processor hardware team.
- Responsibility includes creation of test plans, development of testbench, creation of tests – both directed and random, functional coverage model creation and report analysis, code coverage analysis, development of C-models, resolving mismatches between design and C-model, integration of third party and internal verification IP, regression management, review and improvement of verification test suites.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.