Samsung Recruitment Freshers 2019 Across India As Software Developer, Software Tester
Samsung India Freshers Recruitment Across India As Software Developer, Software Tester, Ad Operations Professional. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Freshers 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding Samsung India Freshers Recruitment is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Samsung India
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer, Software Tester, Ad Operations Professional
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- CGPA: 6 Or Above.
- Specialization: CSE, ECE, EE, IT, E&EC, E&T, Software Engineering, Mathematics & computing. Other sub branches having course structure oriented towards software programming, algorithms & data structures; For ex: Advanced Mathematics, Power Electronics & Drives, Signal Processing, VLSI, Microelectronics, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Electronics & Advanced Communication, Computer Networking & Engineering.
SRI-D (Samsung R&D Institute India – Delhi) has been extensively working in the following domain areas:
- AI & Data Intelligence (Vision Intelligence, Machine Learning, AI Conversation Agents, Knowledge.
- Management & Data Analytics, Advanced Platform & Services).
- Audio Connection for Multiple Devices (ACM), IoTivity, Samsung Network Audio Platform (SNAP), CP Control & Playback using Voice Based AI.
- Enterprise Cloud Platform (Hotel TV Content Management System, Remote Management of IoT devices).
- Server Development & Operations (24×7 Smart TV server monitoring).
- UX Prototype development, App certification and App Development.
- SmartTV Data Analytics, Big Data, Cloud.
- Connectivity & Convergence (IoT).
- SWA Localization (Samsung-Make for India).
- Browser & Connectivity.
- DTV Standardization & Operator certification for SWA & MENA Region.
How To Apply:
More Hyderabad Jobs: Check Here
More Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
More Delhi Jobs: Check Here
About Samsung R&D Institute India (Delhi):
One of the 23 Global R&D centers. Risen from 70 employees in 2002 to a huge no. of 1400+ employees in 2019.
Samsung R&D Institute India-Delhi (SRI-D) established in 2002 as an overseas center of HQ VD department, and in 2004 started collaborating with Samsung R&D Institute United Kingdom to develop set-top box middleware. 2008 onwards SRI-D is involved with TV platform development.
Samsung R&D Institute India-Delhi develops emerging solutions for high-end televisions and digital media products. SRI-D has grown to be a significant contributor to the cutting edge products and services of Samsung.
It is one of the largest overseas centers doing commercialization development for Global Smart TVs & other display devices. SRI-D works in cutting edge technologies for entire TV Eco-system including Platform, Middleware & Applications, and other domains of work.