Qubole Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Testing Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Testing Engineer (Test Automation Engineer)
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics and Communication)
- Good programming ability in Java/ Python/Ruby.
- Exposure to the Unix environment.
- Understand the design of test framework, gather automation requirements from QA team and add automation for areas that lack test coverage.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills of systems integrated with multiple backends and architectures.
- Good problem solving skills and aptitude.
- Qubole looking for junior test automation engineers who can automate manual tests that cover areas which form the backbone of the Qubole technology stack.
- Qubole offers Big-Data-as-a-Service on leading clouds.
- Our product spans the full stack – all the way from a rich browser based application, to complex middleware controlling analytic workloads and orchestrating cloud resources and back-end large scale data processing components.
- Test automation engineers will work closely with senior test engineers and build, enhance test automation infrastructure across the entire stack and also aid in the qualification of releases.
- This role also provides the opportunity to build internal and operational tools.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.