Paytm Hiring Freshers in Bangalore, Noida As Technical Intern On March 2019
Company Name: Paytm
Job Location: Bangalore, Noida
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Technical Intern
Qualification: BTech, BS, MS
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Pursuing MS or BS/BTech in computer science or related streams.
- Internship at Paytm is an amazing opportunity to take an inside view of Paytm and be a part of journey to promote financial inclusion through building innovative product and solutions.
- You will get an opportunity to work on diverse projects/problem statements, be it improving the consumer experience on Paytm’s e commerce platform or changing the way financial solution is delivered to the masses.
The duration of Paytm internship program would range from a minimum of 15 weeks to a maximum of 26 weeks.
- This also needs to be endorsed by your University.
- A solid foundation in data structures, problem solving, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- Excellent coding skills & should be able to convert design into code.
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces – Test-driven development (TDD) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Databases – MySQL/NoSQL, OS – Windows/Linux.
Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google
- Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.