Parexel Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Associate Software Engineer On September 2018
Company Name: Parexel
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BTech (Computer Science, E&T)
Year of Passing: 2017 Passouts
- More than 70% marks in BTech.
- Strong Communication Skills, problem solving attitude, any programming language proficiency, SQL.
The Associate Software Engineer role is a component of RTSM Production. The Associate Software Engineer is responsible for the delivery of RTSM study builds, technical support throughout the maintenance phase of the study development lifecycle and further development of tools and applications to support the RTSM delivery function. The post holder must ensure the provision of 100% customer focus at all times.
- Reports To RTSM Production – Engineer Manager.
- Directly Supervises N/A.
- Provides Work Direction to N/A.
- External Relationships External client involvement in support of client acceptance testing.
- Works Closely with RTSM Software Engineers and RTSM Management, Validation Services and Development, Quality and Technical Specialist Group, Product Management and Client Services staff.
Following training carry out work in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures and standards which may include but not limited to:
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
- Responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
- Rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
- Participate in PMD process.
- Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
- Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.