Optum Walkin Freshers in Hyderabad As Claims Associate On 15th November 2019
Optum (United Health Group) freshers walkin drive in Hyderabad for Claims Associate Position on 15th November 2019. BA, BCom, BBA, BSc Freshers are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Optum Walkin is given below.
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
|Nasdaq||Across India||Software Intern||Apply Here|
|MetricStream||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|BookMyShow||Across India||Testing Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Bangalore||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Optum Global Solutions India Pvt Ltd (United Health Group)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Claims Associate
No.of Openings: 40
Salary: Rs. 1,00,000 – 1,75,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduate (BA, BCom, BBA, BSc)
- Should be a Graduate.
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA are not eligible for claims hiring.
- Typing required 20/90 link – www.typingtest.com.
- Should be comfortable with Night Shifts (5:45 PM to 3:15 AM); Day Shifts (For Female Candidates only) 8.30 AM to 6.00 PM.
- Both Side Cabs will be provided.
Critical Skills Required:
- Result-oriented and goal-driven.
- Analytical ability: Research skills combined with effective decision-making and superior interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism with being coached and growing as a professional.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
We are currently looking for dedicated professionals to fulfill the following job responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
- Process claims, that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
- Ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include:
- State variations.
- Updated Resume.
- Passport size photo.
- Any Govt ID proof.
- If you have given interview in last 3 months you are not eligible at present.
Walkin Date: 15th November 2019
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
OPTUM, a UnitedHealth Group Company,
5th, Level, Building No. 14,
Sundew Properties SEZ (Mindspace), APIIC Layout,
Survey No. 64 (Part), Hitech City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500 081.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: www.unitedhealthgroup.com