NTT DATA Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Systems Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software – Networking
Job Position: Systems Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Application packaging and deployment via SCCM 2007/2012 is must.
- Thorough knowledge on windows desktop OS including XP, 7, 8 and 10.
- Knowledge on Citrix XenDesktop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Acknowledge and resolve the Incident/Service request as per resolution SLAs.
- To assign the Incidents to the relevant Groups if beyond desktop scope.
- If require information or support will co-ordinate with other teams.
- Follow all Processes required for an Incident (Incident Creation Process, Escalation matrix).
- Support to end users’ desktop computer resources, including provisioning, de-provisioning.
- Support to the computer and its peripherals, Mobile devices, operating system software, Electronic software distribution including patching and upgrades.
- Support for laptops, printers, scanners and peripheral equipment such as keyboards and pointing devices (mice) and coordination with vendor
- Desktop hardware and software asset management
- Requesting and coordinating with vendor for support.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot all desktop related applications.
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Clinical applications.
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service Desktops.
- Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.