Mindtree Freshers Recruitment 2019 As Junior Engineer Across India On November 2019
Mindtree Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 Across India For Junior Engineer Position On November 2019. BE, BTech Freshers 2019 are eligible for this Drive. More details regarding this job is given below.
|Infosys||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Mindtree
Interview Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata and Bhubaneswar
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Bhubaneshwar
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior Engineer
Salary: Rs. 2,97,000/- per annum,
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics)
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Candidates with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation.
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets.
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level.
- Basic application support knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours.
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts.
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness.
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
- Joining Month: December.
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
- High Integrity.
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and Energetic.
- Team player.
- Process oriented.
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum. The training would be on the below technologies:
- Operating System: Wndows, Linux.
- Database: MS SQL, My SQL.
- Networking: ITIL Basic Concepts.
- Rs. 2,00,000/- for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Stipend during Training:
- Rs. 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree.
More Hyderabad Jobs: Check Here
More Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
More Pune Jobs: Check Here
More Delhi Jobs: Check Here
Mindtree is a global technology consulting and services company, helping Global 2000 corporations marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital” in 1999, more than 340 enterprise clients rely on our deep domain knowledge to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating across 17 countries, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 17,000+ entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated Mindtree Minds. Company Website: www.mindtree.com.