Microchip Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Associate Software Development Engineer On August 2016
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Computer Science/Electronics)
- .NET based GUI development knowledge (Windows Forms or WPF).
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
- Strong in either C++ or C# programming.
- Knowledge on Test-driven development/any unit testing tool.
- Knowledge on any scripting language.
- Exposure to Agile product development methods and tools.
- Good communication skills.
- As an Associate Software development engineer in the Tools Software Group in Chennai, the
candidate will be responsible for the development of Atmel’s IDE platform based on Microsoft
Visual Studio Shell.
- The software projects will follow Agile product development methods and tools.
- Both standalone and team level skills are a must.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.