Microchip Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore As Intern
Microchip Technology Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore As Intern. BE, BTech Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Microchip Technology Bangalore Freshers Recruitment is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Microchip Technology
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech
- As a team member of the Wireless Solutions Group, the candidate will be responsible for Validation and Characterization of 32-bit Wireless Micro-controller products.
- This position is hardware, software and lab analysis oriented.
- The candidate will actively participate in data collection and analysis, develop validation plans and test suite, develop validation report and represent the validation team throughout the product development process for assigned tasks.
- The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and work with cross-functional teams across different sites.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Programming Language ‘C’.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics and Digital Design.
- Basic use of standard lab equipment including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement equipment’s.
- Knowledge in any Scripting language e.g. Python/Perl will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in any Serial Protocol and Interface e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc. will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of any Processor/ Micro-controller architecture and instruction set will be preferred.
- Excellent documentation skills, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently.
- A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites.
- Perform Validation and Characterization data collection of digital peripherals and interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc.) across process corners, voltage and temperatures.
- Create Validation plan and procedure using Device Specification documents.
- Develop Validation test suite, Execute and debug tests on lab bench Validation set-up.
- Build tests automation for Functional and Parametric tests using Validation hardware/software.
- Create Validation report, represent and get it reviewed from cross-functional teams across sites.
- Basic use of standard lab equipment, including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement instruments.