McAfee Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Technical Intern On January 2019
Company Name: McAfee
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Technical Intern
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computer Science, Electronics & Communication)
- McAfee is seeking an energetic, responsible intern(s) to join our growing organization.
- McAfee works in the areas of malware research, response and system development.
- In this intern position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily malware escalation responses, routines and procedures.
- Additionally, you will help build platforms and automation’s which will help fight the bad guys.
- You will also have opportunity to meet security researchers, developers and security managers in the team.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics & Communication).
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Scripting (Python, Perl).
- Database (MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB).
- C / C++.
- Oops Concept and Data Structures.
- Assist with building of automation for the team.
- Coordinate with lead and understand deliverables.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.