McAfee Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Data Analyst On July 2019
Company Name: McAfee
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Data Analyst (Intern)
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with querying languages (PowerBI, SQL, etc.) preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced personal computing skills and knowledge of MS Excel and creating presentations with MS PowerPoint.
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities.
- College projects or thesis relevant to the job description above.
Identify, analyze and interpret complex data sets to provide insight into key business drivers. Develop automation for on-demand and self-service reporting of customer experience data to empower teams to:
- Drive deeper insights. Deliver insights critical for identifying areas of focus to improve customer outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate data in support of ad-hoc reporting.
- Understand data process flows and recommend data quality and process enhancements.
- Identify potential changes in business and prove / disprove underlying reasons for change using data
Streamline information, utilize key performance metrics to provide actionable and new insights.
- Develop tools and reporting methods addressing customer outcomes using Excel and Power BI to enable senior leadership to visualize the state of the business and draw actionable conclusions.
- Extract usable information from unstructured data using data mining techniques.
- Identify and analyze data necessary to gain insight to optimize and improve and optimized customer outcomes.
- Present and deliver valuable customer insights to McAfee business leaders.
- Create interactive data visualizations and presentations that allow the business leaders to adjust quickly to performance and market trends and make data-driven decisions.