JSM Technologies Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Testing Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Testing Engineer (Testing and Client Relations)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering / Computer Applications.
- 0 to 1 year experience.
- Professional Course – A Post Degree Professional Course in Testing is a MUST. We shall not recruit without the candidate having attended a Testing Course.
- Project Experience – A hands on experience in a Testing Project is a MUST. Candidate should necessarily have undergone practical hands on training on Testing in a live project.
- Desired soft skills – Commitment, dependability, team work, Consistency, Ability to withstand pressure on tight deadline projects, Client Management under tough conditions, Punctuality, Disciplined, Ethical behaviour, delivering as per client deadlines.
- Manual Testing.
- Thorough knowledge and mastery of all Testing Concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of STLC.
- Good Written and Spoken English Language skills
Employees working in this position shall be having the following JR
- Manual Testing
- Software Products Testing
- Client Management.
- Change requests Testing
- Client reported Bugs testing
- Product Enhancement testing.
- Test Documentation.
- Project Documentation
- Coordination in Project Management
- Round 1 – Initial HR Round
- Round 2 – Face to Face – Technical Round
- Round 3 – Analytical
- Round 4 – Test Case writing on JSM Software product
- Round 5 – A Sample exercise on JSM Software Product
- Round 6 – Final Top Management Interview
- Round 7 – Final HR Round and Finalisation of Employment terms and conditions.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.