Indus Business Systems Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Testing Engineer On August 2018
Indus Business Systems freshers and experienced job openings in Hyderabad for Test Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BCom, BSc, MSc Graduates are eligible for this job. More details reagrding this job is given below.
Company Name: Indus Business Systems
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Testing Engineer / Testing Freshers
No.of Openings: 10
Qualification: BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSc/BCom (Computers), Msc (Computers, IT)
Year of passing: 2018 Passouts
- 10th, 12th: Min 70%, Graduation or Degree: Min. 65%.
- Sound communication, Great analytical and strong interpersonal skill with full of confidence
- End To End test cycle exposure such as Integration/ Functional/ System/ Regression.
- Also exposed with different testing/validation methodologies.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills with ability to think and work independently within agile environment.
- Result oriented professional with track record of quick learning and development for system test team with endless passion for quality.
- High motivation, energy, a commitment to knowledge sharing and mentoring.
- Flexibility to work effectively and collaborate with diverse groups Organized, Detail oriented, fast and Consistent learner who able prioritize and handle multiple tasks, track changes as each project release which entails a different scope requirements and unique protocols.
Technical Skills (Desirable):
- Knowledge or exposure of Security, Performance tools with Java Scripting will be a big plus.
- Participated in defining and documenting product test plans.
- Develop, document, and continually improve testing best practices.
- Some exposure and experience in Healthcare clinical-research domain is a significant plus.
- Passion for new technologies, Testing techniques & Knowledge of current industry best practices for software testing methods, processes & testing concepts such as comparison, usability, boundary, and data validation
- Monitor the execution of Methodologies and Process with Check Points to ensure that those are followed throughout the SDLC and submit the deviations to Managers and Management for controlling and taking appropriate Corrective Actions.
- Conduct the Audit on deliverables of all the releases to determine Conformance to agree upon Methodologies, Process, plans, policies, procedures, and standards and share the Non-Conformances (NCs) to Managers as well as Management.
- Follow-up the teams for taking Corrective Actions (CAs) on shared NCs and ensure that those are closed.
- Assist in QA Certification process for all releases as per release process compliance conclusion.
- Collect feedback from the teams related to Process gaps and new proposals.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.