Indus Business Systems Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Associate Test Engineer On October 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Test Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech/MTech/MSc (Computers), MCA
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux/MAC/Oracle & defect management tools like JIRA, QC etc..
- Sound communication, Great analytical and strong interpersonal skill with full of confidence.
- End To End test cycle exposure such as Integration/Functional/System/Regression using Selenium along with DB/Compatibility/Performance/Security testing, along with root cause analysis.
- Also exposed with different testing/validation methodologies.
- Result oriented professional with track record of quick learning and development for system test team with endless passion for quality.
- Flexibility to work effectively and collaborate with diverse groups.
- Organized, Detail oriented, fast and Consistent learner who able prioritize and handle multiple tasks, track changes as each project release which entails a different scope requirements and unique protocols.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills with ability to think and work independently within agile environment.
- High motivation, energy, a commitment to knowledge sharing and mentoring.
- Knowledge or exposure of Security, Performance tools with Java Scripting will be a big plus.
- Participated in defining and documenting product test plans.
- Develop, document, and continually improve testing best practices.
- Some exposure and experience in Healthcare clinical-research domain is a significant plus.
- Passion for new technologies, Testing techniques & Knowledge of current industry best practices for software testing methods, processes & testing concepts such as comparison, usability, boundary, and data validation
- Testing the products across multiple platforms and devices ultimately enable us to release rapid product iterations while driving towards a very high level of release quality.
- Review Requirement documentation, technical specifications & then develop & execute Functional/System/ Regression script, perform compatibility testing to various features through product release cycles.
- Responsible for definition, creation, maintenance and execution of test Scenarios, test cases, test scripts, Defect reporting and associated data to verify that products conform to design requirements
- Additionally, require to work closely with development team on resolution of issues & assessing the risks, test coverage with QC Team
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process
- Design, set up, configure and maintain software testing labs and environments.
- Ready for Selenium hands-on, Participate in automation scripting and execution.
- Verify test procedures and accordingly optimized and cover product test requirement as defined by R&D.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.