Indus Business Systems Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Associate Test Engineer On June 2018
Indus Business Systems freshers and experienced job openings in Hyderabad for Associate Test Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BCom, BSc, MSc Graduates who are 2016, 2017 Passouts are eligible for this job. More details reagrding this job is given below.
Company Name: Indus Business Systems
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Test Engineer / Testing Freshers
No.of Openings: 10
Qualification: BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSc/BCom (Computers), Msc (Computers, IT)
Year of passing: 2016, 2017 Passouts
- 10th, 12th: 70%, Graduation: 65%.
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux/MAC/Oracle & defect management tools like JIRA, QC etc..
- End To End test cycle exposure such as Integration/Functional/System/Regression using Selenium along with DB/Compatibility/Performance/Security testing, along with root cause analysis.
- Also exposed with different testing/validation methodologies.
- Result oriented professional with track record of quick learning and development for system test team with endless passion for quality.
- Flexibility to work effectively and collaborate with diverse groups.
- Organized, Detail oriented, fast and Consistent learner who able prioritize and handle multiple tasks, track changes as each project release which entails a different scope requirements and unique protocols.
- Sound communication, Great analytical and strong interpersonal skill with full of confidence.
- High motivation, energy, a commitment to knowledge sharing and mentoring.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills with ability to think and work independently within agile environment.
- Knowledge or exposure of Security, Performance tools with Java Scripting will be a big plus.
- Participated in defining and documenting product test plans.
- Develop, document, and continually improve testing best practices.
- Some exposure and experience in Healthcare clinical-research domain is a significant plus.
- Passion for new technologies, Testing techniques & Knowledge of current industry best practices for software testing methods, processes & testing concepts such as comparison, usability, boundary, and data validation
- Testing the products across multiple platforms and devices ultimately enable us to release rapid product iterations while driving towards a very high level of release quality.
- Review Requirement documentation, technical specifications & then develop & execute Functional/System/ Regression script, perform compatibility testing to various features through product release cycles.
- Responsible for definition, creation, maintenance and execution of test Scenarios, test cases, test scripts, Defect reporting and associated data to verify that products conform to design requirements
- Additionally, require to work closely with development team on resolution of issues & assessing the risks, test coverage with QC Team
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process
- Design, set up, configure and maintain software testing labs and environments.
- Ready for Selenium hands-on, Participate in automation scripting and execution.
- Verify test procedures and accordingly optimized and cover product test requirement as defined by R&D.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.