IBM Walkin Freshers in Bangalore As Technical Support Associate On 26th to 28th December 2018
IBM freshers walkin drive in Bangalore for Technical Support Associate position on 26th, 27th, 28th December 2018. Any Graduates are eligible for this walk-in drive. More details regarding IBM Walkin is given below.
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Technical Support Associate (Voice)
Qualification: Any Graduation (UG)
- Good technical skills.
- Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning / probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Shift Timings: Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Please carry soft copies of the below documents on a USB drive (ensure education docs scanned have all borders visible).
- Updated Resume (Hard Copy).
- Original Photo Id proof (PAN Card/Passport/Voter’s Card/Driving License/Aadhar card)
- Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters).
- Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate).
- Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest).
- Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any).
- The dress code for the day is business formals or smart casuals.
- As we have no constraints to carrying a pen-drive onto the premises, we would request to refrain from carrying a laptop with you for security reasons.
- Please do not carry bags/Back packs as they are not allowed inside the IBM premises.
- Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job (Please carry a print out of this e-mail)
Walkin Date: 26th, 27th, 28th December 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
G2 Manyata Tech Park,
Contact Person: Deepak / Karthik
Company Website: www.ibm.com