IBM Walkin Freshers in Bangalore As Technical Support Associate On 19th to 21st January 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Technical Support Associate
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma (15 Years + Education)
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Good technical skills
- Candidates from non technical background will not be entertained.
Please carry soft copies of the below documents on a USB drive (ensure education docs scanned have all borders visible).
- Updated Resume.
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card/Passport/Voter’s Card/Driving License/Aadhar card) – Original
- Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters)
- Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate).
- Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest).
- Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any).
- Copy of this Job Posting is Mandatory to attend interview.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Please do not carry bags/Back packs as they are not allowed inside the IBM premises.
Walkin Date: 19th to 21st January 2017
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala,
Contact Person: Nisha / Sam
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Contact Person: Nisha / Sam, 080-417774001
Company Website: www.ibm.com